Alman Partners is a dynamic financial services firm who offers vital on-the-job training coupled with a professional environment to nurture your career aspirations.
Working in a fast-paced finance related environment, you will be expected to provide effective delivery of all administrative and general office tasks to achieve exceptional client service standards for all aspects of the Alman Partners service.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing high-level administrative support to the Financial Services team.
- Preparation & processing of applications, redemptions, deposits, amendments and switches of managed funds/super etc.
- Implementing recommended client strategies.
- Maintaining accurate client information on database – XPlan.
- Dealing with client queries.
- Client report preparation.
- Attending to general office administration duties (phone calls, greeting clients etc.).
- Complete project work to support innovation and improvement goals.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in a professional office environment.
- A recognised qualification in a related field.
- High level of skill with Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and continuously evolving work environment.
- Cheerful, confident and friendly disposition.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Professional manner, speech and appearance.
- Ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience to our clients and exceed their expectations.
- Previous experience using XPlan or similar financial planning software would be well regarded but not essential.
What you can expect:
- Comprehensive on the job training.
- Opportunities to develop into other roles.
- Satisfaction through delivering superior financial advice to clients.
The position will be full time with working hours between 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Please complete the details below if you are interested in this position and can demonstrate experience in the above criteria.