How to get the most out of your superannuation
Superannuation is probably the biggest investment you will undertake in your lifetime, and as such it is important that it is managed well. If you are employed, Australian superannuation is mandatory at 9.5%, however, unlike other investments, superannuation provides significant tax breaks and other benefits to encourage saving for retirement. These tax breaks can be used to your advantage with our expert guidance.
Self-Managed superannuation – the choice is yours
Deciding to take control of your superannuation by establishing a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) is a big decision. With this control comes trustee responsibility and accountability to a very complex world of regulation and rules. The key benefits of a SMSF are perceived to be control, flexibility over investments and tax management. Considering the complexities around these areas we highly recommend that trustees engage our firm to provide them with professional advice and services. A recent Rice Warner SPAA Report of SMSF trustees indicated that a high majority engage specialist advice around investment allocation, tax and compliance.
Individualised planning and advice to suit your SMSF needs
Here at Alman Partners we have developed specific SMSF solutions for trustees. The package includes:
- Development of a comprehensive Investment Policy Statements;
- Construction of a well thought out Asset Allocation designed to meet desired investment returns in line with risk profiles;
- Advice on world class investments including asset class portfolios and Electronically Traded Funds;
- Complex advice on SMSF strategies;
- Targeting ‘your number’ – how much money will each member require to fund their retirement based on acceptable probability factors?
We invite you to make an appointment with our qualified advisers to discuss your goals and objectives.
Other Great Articles: