How to get the most out of your superannuation
Superannuation is probably the biggest investment you will undertake in your lifetime, and as such, it is important that it is managed well. If you are employed, Australian superannuation is mandatory at 9.5%, however, unlike other investments, superannuation provides significant tax breaks and other benefits to encourage saving for retirement. These tax breaks can be used to your advantage with our expert guidance.
Self Managed Superannuation – the choice is yours
Deciding to take control of your superannuation by establishing a self managed superannuation fund (SMSF) is a big decision. With this control comes trustee responsibility and accountability to a very complex world of regulation and rules. The key benefits of a self managed superannuation fund (SMSF) are perceived to be control, flexibility over investments and tax management. Considering the complexities around these areas we highly recommend that trustees engage our firm to provide them with professional advice and services. A Rice Warner SPAA Report of superannuation (SMSF) trustees indicated that a high majority engage specialist advice around investment allocation, tax and compliance.
Individualised planning and advice to suit your self managed superannuation fund (SMSF) needs
Here at Alman Partners we have developed specific self managed superannuation fund (SMSF) solutions for trustees. The package includes:
- Development of a comprehensive Investment Policy Statements;
- Construction of a well thought out Asset Allocation designed to meet desired investment returns in line with risk profiles;
- Advice on world class investments including asset class portfolios and Electronically Traded Funds;
- Complex advice on self managed superannuation fund (SMSF) strategies;
- Targeting ‘your number’ – how much money will each member require to fund their retirement based on acceptable probability factors?
We invite you to make an appointment with our qualified advisers to discuss your goals and objectives.